Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, Dec. 7th at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Share | 

We are Two for Two in November. Let's try one more

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toot
Club Member
Club Member

PostSubject: We are Two for Two in November. Let's try one more   November 15th 2011, 5:39 pm

We will be Open this Saturday November 19th 2011
Test N Tune & Gambler's Race
(Weather Permitting)
Gates open 10:00am Time Trials 10:30am
Gambler's Race 2:00pm
Adults $12.00 Kids $5.00
Car & Driver $20.00

(Check Back Friday for Info)
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill

PostSubject: Re: We are Two for Two in November. Let's try one more   November 16th 2011, 8:45 am

I might just have to shake the topolino down lol
Back to top Go down
Brock Spangler

PostSubject: Re: We are Two for Two in November. Let's try one more   November 16th 2011, 12:28 pm

if you do skip let us know how it goes!!
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com
kpurdie
Club Member
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: We are Two for Two in November. Let's try one more   November 17th 2011, 7:14 pm

ill be there i want see that faat go flower

Last edited by kpurdie on November 17th 2011, 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: We are Two for Two in November. Let's try one more   November 17th 2011, 8:03 pm

kpurdie wrote:
ill be there i want see that fiat go flower
You bring the coffee ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We are Two for Two in November. Let's try one more   November 18th 2011, 6:45 am

Guys, in the interest of personal hygiene, I think you should limit Skips intake of food and liquids on Saturday.........and maybe Friday evening. I'm just saying because you're all his friends and you'll be the ones helping to clean up the mess, which by the way, WILL happen ! I looked in the Summit catalog for Racing Depends, but they're sold out at this time.
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: We are Two for Two in November. Let's try one more   November 18th 2011, 7:56 am

Lol That gives a whole new meaning to "holey crap batman"
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill

PostSubject: Re: We are Two for Two in November. Let's try one more   November 18th 2011, 8:01 am

Dan If it is cold I will have long johns on and they will help soak up a lot and I prolly won,t be abl to make a lot of test runs so I am thinking of just hitting it hard the first run and seeing what it will do right out the gate affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We are Two for Two in November. Let's try one more   November 18th 2011, 8:11 am

Don't mean to ruin your fun or plans, but do you really want to go full bore right outta the box ? Hate to see you go turtle with it until you see and feel it's handling characteristics.
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: We are Two for Two in November. Let's try one more   November 18th 2011, 8:20 am

Sat Nov 19 last race of the season
Gates at 10 gamblers race at 2 pm--. weather looks real good-- see you there-if not thanks to all. T R P and staff
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill

PostSubject: Re: We are Two for Two in November. Let's try one more   November 18th 2011, 8:24 am

Well Dan I have already tested in front of my house and the state police don,t have any sense of humor with altered,s on the state maintained road so I guess I better go to the track
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We are Two for Two in November. Let's try one more   November 18th 2011, 1:56 pm

Skip, next time you want to try out the Topo on the road by your house, first take a street legal vehicle into Mercer and stop at the bakery and get a dozen donuts. Then come back and put them into the Topo. Then take the Topo out and raise hell with it and if any of PA finest stop you then, just whip out the donuts and you'll be golden for a long time. Heck, they might even use their radar guns so you'll know how quick Little Mouse is.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill

PostSubject: Re: We are Two for Two in November. Let's try one more   November 19th 2011, 7:09 pm

Well Dan I did get down the track but it was not easy, bugs galore and I don,t mean on the windshield heck the topo dosen,t have a windshield lol I had fun but it is way different than I am used to but the car really worked good so now all I need to do is put the built motor in and go for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We are Two for Two in November. Let's try one more   November 19th 2011, 7:41 pm

That's great to hear Skip. At least you have something to hold you over the winter now. Just put that built motor in and then sit it when the snow is blowing sideways while you're making imaginary 6 and 7 second passes. But alas, then your wife comes into the garage and says ''dammit Skip, haven't you cleaned the cats litter box yet'' And then reality hits.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill

PostSubject: Re: We are Two for Two in November. Let's try one more   November 19th 2011, 9:28 pm

Amen brother Amen Those would be quarter mile runs too LOL
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: We are Two for Two in November. Let's try one more   November 20th 2011, 9:12 am

LOL

PostSubject: Re: We are Two for Two in November. Let's try one more   November 20th 2011, 12:00 pm

Skip, I gotta ask you if you had one of those Kenny Bernstein 300 mph faces after that first pass ?
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill

PostSubject: Re: We are Two for Two in November. Let's try one more   November 20th 2011, 12:23 pm

I don,t think I.ll have that until it outruns the monza but it was fun LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We are Two for Two in November. Let's try one more   

Back to top Go down

We are Two for Two in November. Let's try one more
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club :: Racing-
Jump to: