Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, July 6th, at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Share | 
 

 How Is Everyone Doing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brock Spangler

avatar

Join date : 2010-09-26
Location : West Middlesex PA

PostSubject: How Is Everyone Doing?   December 16th 2011, 10:22 pm

How are the quarter eights drag race club memebers doing?
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
avatar

Join date : 2010-01-23
Location : E.Palestine,Oh

PostSubject: Re: How Is Everyone Doing?   December 17th 2011, 6:31 am

rendeer Good Thanks and You? rendeer
Back to top Go down
larry s.
Club Member
Club Member
avatar

Join date : 2010-04-03
Location : grove city,pa

PostSubject: Re: How Is Everyone Doing?   December 17th 2011, 8:29 pm

Brock Spangler wrote:
How are the quarter eights drag race club memebers doing?
doing good
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: How Is Everyone Doing?   December 17th 2011, 9:11 pm

Good an you.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
avatar

Join date : 2010-01-23
Location : fredonia

PostSubject: Re: How Is Everyone Doing?   December 18th 2011, 9:45 am

I,m doing good and I hope everyone has a good Christmas and get,s all the cams and heads and nitrous etc. etc. they need to race with in 2012 lol
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
avatar

Join date : 2010-01-23
Location : East Liverpool, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: How Is Everyone Doing?   December 18th 2011, 9:46 am

More like lets get me a new motor, Skip.. Razz lol just kidden

_________________
Little Z wrote:
This club is for those who like to go out and beat the every living shit outta their stuff on the track a few times a year. Some once, some once every other day. That's all
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
avatar

Join date : 2010-01-23
Location : fredonia

PostSubject: Re: How Is Everyone Doing?   December 18th 2011, 10:07 am

Little Toot wrote:
More like lets get me a new motor, Skip.. Razz lol just kidden
Did you let Santa know thats what you wanted Lil Toot LOL
Back to top Go down
Brock Spangler

avatar

Join date : 2010-09-26
Location : West Middlesex PA

PostSubject: Re: How Is Everyone Doing?   December 18th 2011, 1:02 pm

I'm doing good guys! Nice to hear everyone is doing well! 2012 race season is only 4.5 months away!
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
avatar

Join date : 2010-01-23
Location : East Liverpool, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: How Is Everyone Doing?   December 18th 2011, 2:58 pm

Santa said that the motor I wanted was too small for my truck an that I would not be able to use my 700R-4 lol... Guess a soney 832 is a little much? hahahahaha

_________________
Little Z wrote:
This club is for those who like to go out and beat the every living shit outta their stuff on the track a few times a year. Some once, some once every other day. That's all
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
avatar

Join date : 2010-01-23
Location : fredonia

PostSubject: Re: How Is Everyone Doing?   December 18th 2011, 4:37 pm

Little Toot wrote:
Santa said that the motor I wanted was too small for my truck an that I would not be able to use my 700R-4 lol... Guess a soney 832 is a little much? hahahahaha
Santa better have a big bag and get a few more reindeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How Is Everyone Doing?   

Back to top Go down
 
How Is Everyone Doing?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club :: Lounge-
Jump to: