Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, Sept. 7th, at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Share | 

...Longshot...looking for old Sunset pic...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
klyons

PostSubject: ...Longshot...looking for old Sunset pic...   January 13th 2012, 9:24 pm

......looking for old sunset photo maybe somebody might have ....my dad who passed away in 2000 raced a short while at sunset in the mid to late 70's and I don't have a single pic of the car at the track..so if anybody is going through old photos and comes across a green 69 firebird with black around the rear wheel wells ...nothing special was just a street car..but I would love to have a copy...even if its in the background ...thanks guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...Longshot...looking for old Sunset pic...   January 14th 2012, 7:59 am

Send me your e-mail and I'll send along all the Sunset pics I have so you can look thru them. Do you have the CD of Sunset that Alex was selling a few years ago ?
Back to top Go down
klyons

PostSubject: Re: ...Longshot...looking for old Sunset pic...   January 14th 2012, 9:44 am

...no i didnt get a cd ..ive been there on and off the last few years...here's my email slapken@yahoo.com and thanks alot!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: ...Longshot...looking for old Sunset pic...   January 14th 2012, 2:00 pm

thanks dan cheers if you be friend Bob Wiezenberger he will let you download his pictures
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...Longshot...looking for old Sunset pic...   January 14th 2012, 2:31 pm

Toot, I was going to send along the pics on the CD first, and if nothing turns up on those, I'll ask Bob. I think that Bob was the person that actually made that CD up for Alex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...Longshot...looking for old Sunset pic...   January 14th 2012, 6:23 pm

Ken, that CD file is big and I don't want to send it and have your e-mail crash. I tried making it a Zip file, and I still had problems. Send me you home address and I'll try and burn you a disc and send it to you. Use my PM to send your address. Sorry about the mix up.
Back to top Go down
klyons

PostSubject: Re: ...Longshot...looking for old Sunset pic...   January 14th 2012, 6:29 pm

Not a problem..your the one doing me a big favor..thank you ill pm you my address
Back to top Go down
klyons

PostSubject: Re: ...Longshot...looking for old Sunset pic...   March 20th 2012, 9:42 pm

...sorry I haven't made it on here in awhile been pretty busy but wanted to say no luck on finding a pic of my dads car at sunset but want to say a big thank you to dan and everybody for the pics.....lots of history and memories there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...Longshot...looking for old Sunset pic...   

Back to top Go down

...Longshot...looking for old Sunset pic...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club :: Lounge-
Jump to: