Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, August 2nd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Share | 

T-shirts

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: T-shirts   January 19th 2012, 6:59 am

Hi folks, I have some good news and some bad news with the t-shirts. Rob sent me the t-shirts and he must have misread what sizes I wanted. Anyways, I'll be sending out Travis' and Bill Andersons shirts tomorrow. Rob will pick up the other 3 when he goes down to Kevin's and I'll go down to Uniontown and make the exchange. Rob also said that there might not be anymore gray shirts, or a limited supply in the XL size. So those of you that wanted gray shirts might end up with white ones. Kevin didn't realize how popular the grays were going to be and didn't order as many of them.

Mike Blair, Skip and Keith- let me know your preference in t-shirt colors ASAP if the grays aren't available. The other colors are white or black.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T-shirts   February 8th 2012, 7:45 pm

Ok folks, the balance of the t-shirts are being mailed tomorrow. Sorry about the wait, but this isn't exactly t-shirt weather anyway.
Back to top Go down
kpurdie
Club Member
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: T-shirts   February 11th 2012, 11:34 am

dan got mine fri. thankx like it alot flower
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill

PostSubject: Re: T-shirts   February 11th 2012, 8:25 pm

Dan I also want to thank you that is a good looking T. anyone who got one of these shirt,s is lucky members helping members it dosen,t get any better than that !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T-shirts   February 12th 2012, 9:32 am

You're very welcome guys and I hope to see you wearing them when we race at Norwalk in September, or at any of the other ADRL races.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T-shirts   

Back to top Go down

T-shirts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club :: Lounge-
Jump to: