Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, Oct. 5th, at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Share | 

Club Winners

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill

PostSubject: Club Winners   May 12th 2014, 7:28 am

I just wanted to say that we have some outstanding members that are really doing a great job representing our club in the Renegade Racing series. Bill B. has won the 8.90 index twice and Phil P. has a runner up and win in the 11.50 Index we also have several other members competing Tim T. Mike and Renee B. Keith Purdie Rob P. what a dedicated group of Drag Racers and members I want to say congrats and thanks to all. If I left anyone out please be sure to mention them as I have not been to the track this year yet and I am jealous and lazy but I promise I will get my butt in gear and join in. Skip
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill

PostSubject: Re: Club Winners   May 12th 2014, 5:29 pm

Oh yeah in all the excitement about the club winners I forgot to mention the fact that Toot ran a personal best in his S/10 6.40m in the eighth however he let out of it in the quarter to keep from breaking out which happened anyway that would have been a high nine second quarter mile considering he was in the 10.50 index he might need to step up LOL
Back to top Go down

Club Winners
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club :: News-
Jump to: