Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, Nov. 2nd, at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Share | 
 

 Back To The 50's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Little_Moterhead
Club Member
Club Member


Join date : 2010-02-02
Location : New Castle

PostSubject: Back To The 50's   June 24th 2010, 2:45 pm

Whos Goin?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/callofduty4boi
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Back To The 50's   June 24th 2010, 3:54 pm

Little_Moterhead wrote:
Whos Goin?
When & where?
Back to top Go down
chevy2kid
Club Member
Club Member
avatar

Join date : 2010-02-17
Location : west middlesex

PostSubject: Re: Back To The 50's   June 25th 2010, 7:40 am

ill be there
Back to top Go down
NovaStreetmachine

avatar

Join date : 2010-04-10
Location : Hillsville, Pa

PostSubject: Re: Back To The 50's   June 27th 2010, 10:31 pm

I'll be there....Back to 50's is at Cascade Park in New Castle, Pa. It starts this Thurs and runs thru till Sunday.

Back to 50s Info
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/pa/streetmachinezz
moterhead
Club Member
Club Member
avatar

Join date : 2010-01-23
Location : New Castle,Pa.

PostSubject: Re: Back To The 50's   June 27th 2010, 11:10 pm

I'm going down to Eat&Park on Fri. night. Thurs. is meeting night and Sat. I'm going to Lucky's. Maybe I'll go after Lucky's. Anyone wanting to trailer a car in can leave the tow rig at my house, I've got lots of room to park. PM me if your coming.
Back to top Go down
NovaStreetmachine

avatar

Join date : 2010-04-10
Location : Hillsville, Pa

PostSubject: Re: Back To The 50's   June 28th 2010, 8:15 am

I'll be downtown as well. It always seems that more cars show up down there than at the park....so gotta check those out as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/pa/streetmachinezz
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Back To The 50's   July 1st 2010, 11:03 pm

moterhead wrote:
I'm going down to Eat&Park on Fri. night. Thurs. is meeting night and Sat. I'm going to Lucky's. Maybe I'll go after Lucky's. Anyone wanting to trailer a car in can leave the tow rig at my house, I've got lots of room to park. PM me if your coming.
What time are going to eat and park....how late do they cruise?
Back to top Go down
moterhead
Club Member
Club Member
avatar

Join date : 2010-01-23
Location : New Castle,Pa.

PostSubject: Re: Back To The 50's   July 1st 2010, 11:09 pm

I'm probably going downtown around 8:00 or so, I think the cruising is over around 10:00
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Back To The 50's   July 1st 2010, 11:27 pm

moterhead wrote:
I'm probably going downtown around 8:00 or so, I think the cruising is over around 10:00
I'm hoping to go friday...do you know how to get to Lucky's?
Back to top Go down
NovaStreetmachine

avatar

Join date : 2010-04-10
Location : Hillsville, Pa

PostSubject: Re: Back To The 50's   July 1st 2010, 11:34 pm

I heard this evening that there will be cars at Eat n Park and on the other end of town as well. A little bit of cruising between. They're having a band on the other side of town which they normally have every Friday night. This will be going on Friday and Saturday night. I think the cruisers start clearing out between 11 and midnight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/pa/streetmachinezz
moterhead
Club Member
Club Member
avatar

Join date : 2010-01-23
Location : New Castle,Pa.

PostSubject: Re: Back To The 50's   July 2nd 2010, 12:24 am

do you know how to get to Lucky's?[/quote]



I've been there many times, but not lately, but I'm sure I can find it.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Back To The 50's   July 2nd 2010, 7:03 am

Guys, the best road way to get to Lucky's is Rt. 79 N to Rt. 90 E. Go east on Rt. 90 to the Rt. 8 exit and turn right and go south on Rt. 8/Wattsburg Rd. You can then either make a right onto Backus Rd. and then a left onto Jones Rd. to the track, or it might be better to stay on Rt. 8 and make a right onto Jones Rd. and to the track. I don't know what the condition of Jones Rd. is like so I'm thinking Rt. 8 and taking a right onto Jones Rd. might be better.
If you want to avoid traveling Rt. 79, you can drive Rt. 8 through Union City, Wattsburg and when Rt. 8 and 89 split at Lowville, stay on Rt. 8 through Lowville and then out of town a ways, then make a left onto Jones Rd. If you miss the turn to Jones, you'll see the track.
Keep your hands on your wallets because Lucky is quite the operator.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Back To The 50's   July 2nd 2010, 8:14 am

Andamo wrote:
Guys, the best road way to get to Lucky's is Rt. 79 N to Rt. 90 E. Go east on Rt. 90 to the Rt. 8 exit and turn right and go south on Rt. 8/Wattsburg Rd. You can then either make a right onto Backus Rd. and then a left onto Jones Rd. to the track, or it might be better to stay on Rt. 8 and make a right onto Jones Rd. and to the track. I don't know what the condition of Jones Rd. is like so I'm thinking Rt. 8 and taking a right onto Jones Rd. might be better.
If you want to avoid traveling Rt. 79, you can drive Rt. 8 through Union City, Wattsburg and when Rt. 8 and 89 split at Lowville, stay on Rt. 8 through Lowville and then out of town a ways, then make a left onto Jones Rd. If you miss the turn to Jones, you'll see the track.
Keep your hands on your wallets because Lucky is quite the operator.
Thanks for the info Andamo! Larry, I will give you a call to meet up with you all tomorrow......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Back To The 50's   

Back to top Go down
 
Back To The 50's
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club :: Club Meetings and Activities-
Jump to: