Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, Sept. 7th, at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Share | 

Cruise

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Cruise   July 8th 2010, 11:58 am

Hey folks, I thought I'd put this out there in case somebody is interested. Lou Greco, who races a GTO at Quaker and PRP has a young daughter that has Cerebral Palsey and she also needs a kidney transplant. There is a cruise to help defray some of the costs of the operation this Sunday at the West Middlesex VFW at 3747 West New Castle Rd. in West Middlesex. It starts at 1:00 and there is a $5.00 donation asked. A rock band, Soundbite, will perform at 1:30 and a country band, Trainwreck, which Lou plays in, will perform at 4:00. I know a lot of you guys are from the area and if you can, stop in and help this little girl out. Thanks folks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruise   July 8th 2010, 12:00 pm

Thanks for the info!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruise   July 8th 2010, 12:17 pm

Thanks for posting this Dan, I didn't know anything about it. I haven't met anyone in the Greco Family who has been less than great. I'd definitely like to ride down to see them and support Lou's daughter. Lots of folks on here know Lou from running his T/A at Sunset the last bunch of years.
Back to top Go down
NovaStreetmachine

PostSubject: Re: Cruise   July 9th 2010, 2:25 pm

The event is from 1pm-8pm. They are also having a massive yard sale, chinese auction, carnival games and much more including the hot rods. A carnival type setting with something for every member of the family to enjoy. A blood drive will also be held during the event and will be donated to the Central Blood Bank in honor of Josie. Sounds like a great event. I live near Greco's and see their cars alot running up and down the street. Some nice rides. I plan on showing up for support.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/pa/streetmachinezz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruise   

Back to top Go down

Cruise
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club :: Lounge-
Jump to: