Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, July 6th, at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Share | 

Pic's of Sunset 7/31/10

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Pic's of Sunset 7/31/10    August 1st 2010, 6:29 pm

The Va. boys doing some T&T..Congrats to Denny for his win! http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill

PostSubject: Re: Pic's of Sunset 7/31/10    August 2nd 2010, 7:20 am

Sunset had a good turnout yesterday Mike Sims could,nt get down the track like he wanted to but he did run some low 5s heat track conditions etc. The monza ran 6 Os then broke the balancer. Sat Roc made some mid 5 passes and broke his right rear caliper at the shutdown at sunset affraid Mr Z was in fine form sun he even went a couple of rounds the Z was running straight as a string so he must have really put the washers to it for sunset lol Pineapple took the malibu down on a good pass. Brian was runing the s/10 Blairs went some rounds Benson was running his malibu , Speedracer Steve broke, I know I,m forgeting some but it was a lot of fun going on for everybody people are always laughing and joking and having fun at Sunset
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pic's of Sunset 7/31/10    August 2nd 2010, 11:15 am

I ran into Brian in Canfield watching the monster trucks on Sunday. It was his 2nd anniversary...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pic's of Sunset 7/31/10    

Back to top Go down

Pic's of Sunset 7/31/10
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club :: Racing-
Jump to: