Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, Sept. 7th, at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Share | 

Hunters....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Hunters....   November 30th 2010, 9:39 pm

Anyone have any luck in archery or the first two days of rifle season? Here's the only deer that I saw the first day, about 10:30 a.m. Not a whopper, but had a nice little rack.

Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Hunters....   December 1st 2010, 8:12 am

Nice
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill

PostSubject: Re: Hunters....   December 2nd 2010, 7:40 am

Thats jerky on the hoof right there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunters....   December 2nd 2010, 11:53 am

I got mine too, but I used my car.......dam !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunters....   December 2nd 2010, 3:31 pm

Andamo wrote:
I got mine too, but I used my car.......dam !

Ouchy, sorry to hear that. I got one a few years ago that way. Ran right into the drivers door on 422 in Butler. It was rainy and dark and I didn't see her til it was too late and BAM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunters....   December 2nd 2010, 3:43 pm

This will the second time the car has got a deer. One ran into the car when my wife was driving it and it took out the hood, 1 headlight, front facia, grille, right front fender and passenger side door and scratched the glass on both side window from his horns. I went up to get her after the accident and that buck was huge ! You feel bad for both the animal and the car both. It was over $4000 damage that time. This time it's ~ $1700. The hood is the only thing needing replacing at $490, but rest of the cost is with the labor, paint and color matching.
My insurance man said that PA is the second state behind Michigan with the most car/deer accidents.
Back to top Go down
Brock Spangler

PostSubject: Re: Hunters....   December 2nd 2010, 5:48 pm

nice deer z28 i didnt know you hunt!
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com

PostSubject: Re: Hunters....   December 2nd 2010, 5:51 pm

Brock Spangler wrote:
nice deer z28 i didnt know you hunt!

Thanks. Been hunting since I was 12, took some time off from it at college, but back into it now. Gonna break the bow out again next year and do some archery hunting. Hunt, fish, camp, drag racing just about sums it up.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunters....   December 2nd 2010, 7:17 pm

Seen 3 doe tonight, they were looking in my direction an noticed I was looking back at em. They got very nervous, stared at me for a long time, then ran off into the woods to tell the rest of the herd that Mr Z was in the woods again an they better scatter! The "Big One" knows I'm coming for him an its only a matter of time before his luck runs out. One of the fellows that works here seen him last night about 500 yards (almost within range) from my house out in a field, he's a healthy 10 point (we've met) I've been watching from afar in archery. He'll only make one more mistake !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunters....   

Back to top Go down

Hunters....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club :: Lounge-
Jump to: