Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, August 2nd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Share | 

Shearer Fabrications

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Shearer Fabrications   December 22nd 2010, 9:56 am

I hope this is the right forum to post this is asking a question. Is anyone familiar with the work that comes out of this shop ? He's one of the sponsors for the Renegade Racing Assoc. One of the fellows that races with us needs a new set of SS headers built for his '99 Rick Jones Camaro. He has a new motor (747) with 4 stages of nitrous and needs to have new headers built so the exhaust exits thru the fender rather than under the car. With the 707 that was in it and just 2 stages, the exhaust is cooking the floors and tubing. He talked to the place in Antwerp, OH Advanced Chassis that does headers and dragster frames and got a price of ~ $3500.
I was just curious if anyone knew about Shearer's work. If you know of anyone else that does this work, let me know. They have to be SS because of all the heat. Thanks.

http://shearerfab.com/

Last edited by Andamo on December 22nd 2010, 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shearer Fabrications   December 22nd 2010, 12:16 pm

Not familiar with him other than on the internet. We race with Ray Litz who has the silver 8 second firebird in the 8.90 deal. Shearer did work on that car, and it looked real good. That's the only car I'm familiar with though....
Back to top Go down
10secvega

PostSubject: Re: Shearer Fabrications   December 22nd 2010, 4:44 pm

I've talked to him on the phone. I know he does alot of import turbo stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shearer Fabrications   December 22nd 2010, 7:13 pm

Call John or Ben an get a price, they sponser the Columbus Nitrous Shootout an do excellant work, I've seen a few sample cars an can vouch for em. They build cars that are world class racers an show quality. I don't know Shearer Fab at all, they may be the best bet.

John Holt Race Cars in Columbus, Ohio (OH)
Name: John Holt Race Cars
Street: 3059 E 17th Ave
Postal address: 43219- 2326 Columbus, OH
Phone: (614)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shearer Fabrications   

Back to top Go down

Shearer Fabrications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club :: Lounge-