Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, Sept. 7th, at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Share | 

NHRA UNLEASHED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Toot
Club Member
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: NHRA UNLEASHED   September 12th 2010, 5:05 am

Good Luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NHRA UNLEASHED   September 12th 2010, 10:10 am

Haven't heard how he finished yet, but heres the results of the finals for all the other classes and the Index Qualifying from Friday night.

http://www.nationaltrailraceway.com/apcm/templates/news.asp?articleid=42961&zoneid=23
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NHRA UNLEASHED   September 12th 2010, 5:33 pm

We had a great time at the unleashed race but couldn't muster enough wins. The air was really good Friday night an the Z was running like a" fat kid chasing an icecream truck", put down my best evr pass on motor, 8.542@159.65mph (5.48-1/Cool. Then Saturday brough clouds an fine showers in the late afternoon an killed my hopes of laying any faster ET's. I went out in the Quarter finals against a 8.603@158.62 to my 8.612@ 158.45, your talking a layer of paint was all ! The TV shows will air starting in November on FSN network an should be some good stuff to watch, the fastest Pro mods, Outlaw 10.5 cars, Limited Street an EZ Street cars in the country werre there an layed down some numbers an over 330 foot long wheelstands on the bumper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NHRA UNLEASHED   September 12th 2010, 5:40 pm

good showing Don, I am glad you got to go and qualify with all the other big dogs...hope to see the z on tv this winter!!! I was looking at some results and looks like there was some real close racing!!! Did you happen to run in to those dodge boys from harrisville, pa I see they made a good showing also!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NHRA UNLEASHED   September 12th 2010, 6:40 pm

We were pitted pretty close to the Mopar Boyz an talked some, I thought they had their classes wrapped up, they were #1 in 8.50 an 9.00 both with very little variation in ET. I didn't see what happened to em later in the rounds but was suprized to not see either in 1st or 2nd place. The 11,12,an 13 sec classes were tight as hell, I seen races that were 11.002/11.003 10.999/11.002 closer than you could imagine for no electronics in the slower classes. Very good races to watch for two solid days straight, all heads up Pro Tree not one handicap race all weekend. I was tired by Sarurday evening but still cut lights in the .06-.08 range, not bad for me cause I'm usually in the .6-.8 range,lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NHRA UNLEASHED   September 13th 2010, 9:47 pm

Here's some pics

http://www.dragracecentral.com/SeriesIndex.asp?Series=PHOTO-SUMMIT

http://fasttimes.dotphoto.com/CPViewAlbum.asp?AID=6226228&Page=1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NHRA UNLEASHED   

Back to top Go down

NHRA UNLEASHED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2