Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, Sept. 7th, at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Share | 

SummerDuck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: SummerDuck   April 15th 2011, 8:02 pm

Summerduck dragway is having a 5.90 heads up pro tree race on May 1st at there spring street car nationals. Street appearing cars, heads up, pro tree ... and bring it. 100% payback to the class.... if can get 16 cars will pay $1000 to win. It will be at least 100% payback to the class.

Got this off the Bullet, there ya go Amac, good practice for Thompson's pro tree an ya won't hurt nuthing running just motor. I think you know where this track might be.
Back to top Go down
Firebird Benson
Club Member
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: SummerDuck   April 15th 2011, 9:16 pm

Where is Summerduck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SummerDuck   April 15th 2011, 9:21 pm

http://www.sumerduckdragway.com/

Virginia. Google is your friend.....
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill

PostSubject: Re: SummerDuck   April 16th 2011, 8:33 am

It,s the first track I raced at, way down in my neck of the woods just might have to check that one out. My brother works with the tech guy and he keeps him up on all the races. If some of you would like to go down some time my father has plenty of property on the water we can camp on, heck race all day fish all night.
Back to top Go down
Brock Spangler

PostSubject: Re: SummerDuck   April 16th 2011, 10:41 am

that sounds like a good time!
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com

PostSubject: Re: SummerDuck   April 16th 2011, 11:51 am

amac wrote:
...my father has plenty of property on the water we can camp on, heck race all day fish all night.

I didn't know Rocky had a waterfront crib!
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: SummerDuck   April 16th 2011, 12:15 pm

Little Z28 wrote:
amac wrote:
...my father has plenty of property on the water we can camp on, heck race all day fish all night.

I didn't know Rocky had a waterfront crib!

You ain't going to get any Ice Cream talking lick that....lol
Back to top Go down
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill

PostSubject: Re: SummerDuck   April 16th 2011, 1:34 pm

With All the rain we been getting down here I have a river running right by the house , I'll be glad when the rainy season is over and we can Race every week-end ! and as far as that Dad commit go's .....skip does get his Good Looks from my side of the Family !!! lol
P.S. NO icecream for You Little Z !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SummerDuck   April 16th 2011, 1:47 pm

I couldn't resist! You guys leave yourselves wide open for those types of comments....haha!
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill

PostSubject: Re: SummerDuck   April 16th 2011, 7:51 pm

LMAO !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SummerDuck   April 16th 2011, 10:52 pm

[ If some of you would like to go down some time my father has plenty of property on the water we can camp on, heck race all day fish all night.[/quote]

So far we got Me an Mrs Z, Lil Z, B-Slow, Andamo, Toot, Blairs , Purdie, Lil Tooter, Mr Vega, Pineapple an the Mrs, Puppy, Mike an Jimmy from Y-town, Alex an Prissilla, Benson's, Demon Rob an his girl friend an John Force might come too. We're all leaving mid week an thinking of staying 5-6 days at least. How ya set up for running water for showers an hot meals. Maybe ya should phone ahead an tell em we're coming! Most of us are bringing cars an trailers so parking will be tight, hope the grass is dry. Some of us might stay at Rockys if its crowded at your Dad's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SummerDuck   April 16th 2011, 11:01 pm

Mr Z wrote:
Some of us might stay at Rockys if its crowded at your Dad's.

Wait, I'm confused....Skip has two dads?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SummerDuck   April 16th 2011, 11:01 pm

Benji is coming too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SummerDuck   April 16th 2011, 11:09 pm

Little Z28 wrote:
Benji is coming too!

of couse!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill

PostSubject: Re: SummerDuck   April 16th 2011, 11:37 pm

Come-on down...More then enough room if that is all that's coming ! heck as far as showers and food go....eat what you catch, so bush up on your fishing skills , the only bad thing right now is that the creek is a little cold for bathing but I know some of you-al have campers so you can just take turns showering . We will also be giving scenic tours of George Washington's childhood home and We will have a interpreter for those of you that haven't been South of the Mason Dixin Line !!!
P.S.....thers's plenty of room for Benji to play and run the Deer and if he catches one you can have Venison for breakfast.... dont forget your poop scooper , we don't want to track any thing into " John's " camper!!!!

P.P.S. your still not getting any Ice Cream Little Z ! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SummerDuck   April 17th 2011, 8:39 pm

I had no idea you grew up with George Washington Rocky ! You don't look thyat old at all. I can go for days ,even a week or more in a jam without a shower as long as I sleep outside. I'm fluent in Ebonic so I can make out most of what Skip says If I pay attention real close, I could help the others a little I they can't follow the strong southern drawl.
Back to top Go down
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill

PostSubject: Re: SummerDuck   April 17th 2011, 10:14 pm

I knew I could count on you and Little Z !!! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SummerDuck   April 18th 2011, 6:59 am

How come while reading these posts, I keep hearing the banjos from Deliverence playing in the background ?
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill

PostSubject: Re: SummerDuck   April 18th 2011, 7:48 am

[Beware the banjo] like Rock said if that is all that,s coming you won,t use half the room, there is running water and I always keep a couple of bars of soap down by the creek bank you take a bath every summer no matter if you need it not, everybody knows that.Do not let them know you are from the north until after you win, ah it,s prolly best they never find out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SummerDuck   

Back to top Go down

SummerDuck
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club :: Racing-
Jump to: