Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, Dec. 7th at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Share | 

The Incident

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The Incident   June 6th 2011, 9:04 pm

Well I got Rocky a toilet paper roll made up today for his dash after his mishap at Sunset that Amac told me about. Care to fill in the listeners here on how Rocky slid into the "popcorn patch" Amac?
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill

PostSubject: Re: The Incident   June 6th 2011, 10:25 pm

Well it all started when Rocky wanted to tune his NOS I told him to just launch and lift.He left good pulling the wheels twice I think his foot came up and back down [you lose some control at his age] well I guess he felt so good he just stayed on it thinking he had it. You know the old line I got it I got it I ain,t got it !!! next thing I know he,s sideways through the traps and everyone is screaming I,m telling everyone if it don,t flip he,ll be OK so next thing he does is go off in the grass and I can,t see him but I was still not scared [Heck I was,nt the one in the car] and all you could see was grass flying up the carb was open and I think the motor ground and cooked a loaf of some kinda bread then he backed out and drove back up I went over the car the only thing I could find was something slippery inside with a bad odor so He got back in real fast before he came back to his senses and backed up the 5.60 with a 5.90 of course the 5.60 would have been better had he not made so many turns going down the track, and that is the day I spent with my favorite uncle lol
Back to top Go down
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill

PostSubject: Re: The Incident   June 6th 2011, 10:55 pm

Well Don and Skip I thank you two for your concern, I will mount the toilet holder with some soft tp, as far as the incident go's ....two ground hog's and a turkey were running across the track, and I didnt want to hit them so I hit the brakes but i think some antifreeze was on the track and the Vet slide into the three and knocked the cramp out of them and that's my story and I'm sticking to it ! lol!
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Incident   June 7th 2011, 10:33 am

Quote :
something slippery inside with a bad odor
And it wasn't Chocolate Ice Cream
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Incident   June 7th 2011, 11:23 am

I understand Rocky was more upset when he looked back towards the starting line and everybody was holding up score cards. And to add insult to injury, the Romanian gymnast won anyways !

Glad you're ok Rocky, other than the bowel evacuation system working.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Incident   June 7th 2011, 8:59 pm

I donated a half roll of left over squares from my last year's roll Rocky, it gets scratchy if I don't use it all an change it out every season but it'll be softer than the sticks an leaves you had to use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Incident   

Back to top Go down

The Incident
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club :: Lounge-
Jump to: