Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, July 6th, at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Share | 

Nitrous Shootout

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Nitrous Shootout    July 5th 2011, 7:58 pm

http://www.nationaltrailraceway.com/apcm/templates/news.asp?articleid=42310&zoneid=23

This gotta be one of the most fun races I go to, great folks to race with too. I've always been lucky an been 2nd, 3rd or 4th spot there, that makes it worth the ride, they pay the racers well there. I see they have a "Long Haul Award" this year, it ain't even gonna cost anything to enter, WOW!!!! My reign of 3 first place wins in a row may be over(Milan in Oct last year an 2 at Thompson so far), That silver 69 Camaro of Fast Eddy Parker can run a 4.60 with ease, but if I get to the finals I'll give him a Drag Race ya can bet on that, I won't take a dive for a fast well known car an driver .

Last edited by Mr Z on July 5th 2011, 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill

PostSubject: Re: Nitrous Shootout    July 5th 2011, 8:03 pm

Ah you can take him Don he can,t be that fast affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nitrous Shootout    July 5th 2011, 8:11 pm

Maybe I'll get Lucky again, this Z got a nose for winning money. Must get from Mrs Z. Heck , can't remember the last time I dialed in.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill

PostSubject: Re: Nitrous Shootout    July 5th 2011, 8:15 pm

I should,ve been there Sunday I just did,nt have my stuff together this thing called life keeps getting in my way lately but I would,nt have it any other way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nitrous Shootout    July 5th 2011, 8:21 pm

We missed Ya Amac, us Pa Billy's had to hold the fort alone. Biggest crowd I've ever seen at Thompson, they were pitting trailers an race cars behind the spectators by the go cart track. No room at all left, it looked like 1969 all over again !!! Nuthing but Detroit Iron all day, almost exclusively street type cars going down the track pass after pass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nitrous Shootout    July 5th 2011, 8:25 pm

Should be another heck of a night at the Trails, its the annual Friday Night Drags for the GOOD GUYS. The Good Guy Nationals are at the fairgrounds all weekend an they come to the track for some drag racing action all Day Friday. One of the biggest Hot Rod events in the country. Its like the fastest car cruisers in the world come to the track an run em off, lots of nice fast ole school stuff.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill

PostSubject: Re: Nitrous Shootout    July 5th 2011, 8:26 pm

Man that had to have been great hopefully I won,t miss it again I getting caught up. bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nitrous Shootout    July 9th 2011, 8:16 am

Don, how did you do last night ? I didn't see your name in the finals or semis and that's not like you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nitrous Shootout    July 9th 2011, 5:49 pm

Hurt the motor in the burnout box, damage unkown as of yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nitrous Shootout    July 9th 2011, 6:26 pm

Dang, sorry to hear that Don. That was a long haul back and forth to have that happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nitrous Shootout    

Back to top Go down

Nitrous Shootout
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club :: Racing-
Jump to: