Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, July 6th, at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Share | 

ICE CREAM RUN !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: ICE CREAM RUN !   July 19th 2011, 9:23 pm

Another Ice Cream run going down for the street machines of the club. This time we'll be hitting a secret location in Sandy Lake Pa. I'll wait an let B-Slow break the news as to where we're going when he gets on. Next Tuesday at 7:30Pm will be the time. Don't be afraid to where loud pipes, shiny paint an lots of chrome. Let the locals know we're in town with some tire smoke an exhaust noise, maybe a short high speed car chase too if Barney gets a little to frisky. Come on B-Slow, tell us where we're going!
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill

PostSubject: Re: ICE CREAM RUN !   July 20th 2011, 6:57 am

I should be able to bring the camaro this time if B-Slow will just tell us where LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICE CREAM RUN !   July 20th 2011, 7:23 pm

He'll be on soon, I might have to call him an get him stirred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICE CREAM RUN !   July 20th 2011, 8:15 pm

well you all want to go to mccullough ice cream on rt. 62 in stoneboro, pa. just up from the fairgrounds... there ice cream is homemade. very good and best of all very CHEAP!!! just look for the big ice cream cones on route 62, cant miss it!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICE CREAM RUN !   July 21st 2011, 8:25 pm

amac wrote:
I should be able to bring the camaro this time if B-Slow will just tell us where LOL

I think we can find the place, tell all your cone licking friends to come on out an I'll tell mine too. Bring Frank an the Mrs too if they aren't busy, tell Frank he better have a better attitude than the last time we met or he won't get any icecream.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill

PostSubject: Re: ICE CREAM RUN !   July 24th 2011, 8:18 pm

Before Frank comes he has to have an attitudinnal adjustment. But I just got back from about 2000 miles of driving so I am looking forward to McCulloghs and if you don,t know where it is call me or Mr Z Or B-Slow he,s the one who picked it but it is good stuff heck 5 inches on my waist came from there LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ICE CREAM RUN !   

Back to top Go down

ICE CREAM RUN !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club :: Club Meetings and Activities-
Jump to: